When using online credit card transactions to purchase goods you must provide valid credit card details.
The Company uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this website using the eWAY gateway are secured payments, as follows:
- (i) Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- (ii) Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by the Company or any outside party.
- (iii) All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- (iv) All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- (v) eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- (vi) eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by the Company.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eway.com.au.